- Designation : Design Engineer
- CTC : 1,20,000 to 1,80,000 LPA
- Location : Mulund
- Department : Design
- No. of Position : 1
- Experience : 2 years
Design and optimization of mechanical components for automotive powertrain systems. Components include shafts, couplings, flanges, housings, clutches etc.
- Analysis of mechanical systems, including Finite Element analysis for structural, fatigue, thermal, vibration, and acoustics.
- Analysis and specification of electro-mechanical and electro-hydraulic systems.
- Develops manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards.
- Construct and oversee technicians in construction of developed systems.
- Interfaces with outside vendors for component selection, manufacturing, and assembly.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Confer with system engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
Minimum Requirements :
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge.
- Knowledge of electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
- Self motivated and highly organized.
- Proficient in 3D CAD modeling and FE analysis.
- Background in Crane Engineering, automotive engineering and hybrid vehicle systems preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3+ years experience.
- Autodesk Inventor and Algor preferred.