Hoists are available in monorail and top running double girder models, and provide a price/performance ratio that compares favourably with the best the industry has to offer.
Standard Features include:
- Mass production with uniform quality.
- Modular construction with optimally matched components.
- Space saving, future oriented design.
- Two lifting speeds with 6:1 speed ratio.
- Two trolley speeds with 4:1 speed ratio.
- Class f Motor insulation.
- Lifetime lubricated bearings and gear reducers.
- Modern Helical Gear trolley drive.
- DC rectified brakes with a minimum of one million maintenance free operations.
- Two upper and one lower precision limit switches.
- Overload limit for safe operation and extended hoist life.
- Pre-formed high strength wire rope with steel core.
- Heavy duty, wear resistant rope guide.
- All controls mounted in IP 54 enclosure with overload protection.
- Heavy duty bottom block with safety latch and hardened sheaves.